Friday, January 30, 2015

YouTube

As you can already tell by the title this post is again going to be about YouTube.
So I showed the finished video to my mother and a few days afterwards I asked her if she liked it and if I was allowed to upload it and to my surprise she said YES!
So far so good.
Well then I still had to convince my father and yesterday I showed him the video and he also said YES! I guess I was the happiest person on earth when I finally realized that I was now able to upload it. So today when I got home from school I edited the video a little bit more until I was completly happy with it and than I uploaded the video to YouTube.
It took like 1 1/2 hours! The thumbnails weren't really the best so I googled how I could edit that since you can't choose one if you aren't a YouTube partner.
I found a video that told me what I could do and the thing I had to do to solve that problem was to edit my video (just take the picture you want to have as thumbnail and put it to the end of your video)
I now had to upload it again and it took ages! It completly worked and I had the thumbnail I wanted to have. The last thing I had to do was to edit the video with the YouTube Video Editor BUT when I was ready the thumbnails were the same I had in the video I uploaded before. Well I had to pick "the best" with which I'm obviously not really happy :D

So here is the video ( sorry but it's in german )



No comments :

Post a Comment