Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy new year!!!! Sorry I know this is a bit late but I had no internet for the last 3 days.
But whatever I hope you had an amazing start into the new year and that everything keeps getting better. I just realized that I wont be able to spend the next New Year's Eve with my friends from Germany...unless I buy those 1000$ plane tickets. Don't get me wrong I'm already full of excitement to spend the next one with my new family but I'm also sure that I will miss my friends & my family a lot.

But I read something a while ago to think about:

You build up your own life for 15 years and leave it for one. But in this one year you build another one but afterwards you have to leave it for ever. So which one do you think is harder?


So that's it for today but I hope that I will see you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment