Saturday, January 24, 2015

I JUST GOT MY HOST FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED AND THAT'S WHY I'M WRITTING THIS WITH HUGE LETTERS!!!!!!

Okay so yesterday I was playing tennis with my father and my sister and when I came home I looked into the mailbox and there was this huge letter in it. I ran up the stairs to get the key and then I ran down the stairs as fast as I could ( I actually think that if someone had stopped the time I would have broken some records ) So afterwards I ran the stairs up again and I was out of breath but still full of excitement.
BUT: my mom wasn't home so I wasn't able to open the letter since she asked me (a few weeks ago) if I could wait with openening the letter until she arrives
So I sat in front of the letter and I again had to wait! :D My mom arrived like 45 minutes later.
45 MINUTES! These 45 minutes really felt like 45 hours to be honest and when she finally came through the door I was like "COME HERE HURRY PLEASE! PUT DOWN YOUR BAG! AND JUST SIT DOWN! THE PLACEMENT LETTER JUST CAME!!!!" So we all sat in the living room and I finally was able to open it.  My cheeks were very red because I was so excited.

And to answer the question most of you were wondering about: I'm going to spend my exchange year in WISCONSIN with a very friendly looking familiy :)
I can't tell to much about them since I don't know if it is okay for them so you guys will have to wait.

So that's it for now and I hope that I will see you soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment