Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Okay so I'm probably going to get crazy! I'm just very bad at waiting but that's exactly what you have to do when you are going to make an exchange year! I mean it's just a very weird thought that there could be an american family thousands and thousands miles away from me that already knows that I'm going to be with them for 10 months while I'm sitting here in my room blogging about how I can't wait to get to know them. To be honest there is nothing else I can think about! If you are also an exchange student you know what I mean! You get excited when the phone rings, you get excited when you get a new e-mail and you also get excited about all the letters in the mail. But no there again was nothing from your host family! There are still like 7 months left and that means 7 WHOLE MONTHS OF WAITING, WAITING AND MORE WAITING.


So that's it and I really hope to see you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment