Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hey to the person who is currently reading this. Are you enjoying my blog so far?
Well this post is about making YouTube videos. So a few weeks ago I started to think about making YouTube videos about my exchange year to help students that are in my situation or that will be in my situation. One of my biggest Christmas wishes this year was a tripod since I already have a camera and I was so happy when I got it. So one day I was home alone and I thought why not try to make a video. 20 minutes later I finished filming and I started to edit it ( after I waited like 40 minutes for the editing programm to download ). It was ready and everything and I was kinda proud because I think it's not that bad actually. Well the thing I forgot to do was to ask my parents if I'm even alowed to post a video on YouTube...I guess you already know the answer.
Yeah so this is the story about how it took me roughly 5 hours to make a YouTube video that is never going to be seen by anybody other than me. ( of course I'm still trying to convince them to let me publish it but chances are around 1% that that will ever happen)
So that's it and I hope I'll see you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment